431 East College Street
Granville, OH 43023
Toll free: 800-233-8787
Cincinnati, Ohio, was the hometown of Tracy Stone Lawson's great-great-great paternal grandfather, Henry Rogers. Tracy grew up in Sharonville, Ohio, a Cincinnati suburb, and attended Princeton High School. While in high school, she was an editor for the school newspaper, news director for the Princeton Instructional Television station, and also worked as a reporter and feature writer for the Suburban Press weekly newspaper. She graduated summa cum laude from Ohio University in 1988, with a Bachelor of Science in Communications degree. After working for a time in advertising and as an investigative analyst for the Florida Board of Bar Examiners, Tracy settled into a career in the performing arts, teaching dance and choreographing musicals.
1. Heritage travel
3. Researching a journal or family history
4. Life in the Victorian era
5. Milling in the 1800s
1. For speaking engagements, the author requires reimbursement for travel expenses.
2. An honorarium, to be negotiated based on time, place, and other factors.
3. Invitations to speak should be extended to the visiting author.
4. The author's book published by McDonald & Woodward will be available for sale on site, either through the author or the sponsoring organization; contact us at 1-800-233-8787 for further information about buying our books. Invitations and all other arrangements may be made directly with Ms. Lawson.