431 East College Street
Granville, OH 43023
Toll free: 800-233-8787
Timothy A. Snyder
Tim Snyder was born and raised in Findlay, OH. He received a BS in biology education at Evangel College in Springfield, MO, and a masters degree in recreation resources with an emphasis on interpretive services from Colorado State University.
In 1980, he began his career at the Ohio Division of Parks and Recreation, and after graduating from Park Ranger Academy, he served at Geneva State Park on Lake Erie. In 1982, he transferred to the Ohio Division of Natural Areas and Preserves as a district manager with responsibility for state natural preserves and scenic river lands in west-central Ohio. He retired from ODNR in 2005, and continued to work on the Ohio Natural Arches and Pillars Survey, a project he started some 26 years ago. This survey has resulted in Snyder's book, Rainbows of Rock, Tables of Stone: The Natural Arches and Pillars of Ohio.
Snyder is available for field trips, talks illustrated with slides, discussion groups, and book signings.
1. Ohio's Natural Arches and Pillars.
1. For speaking engagements, the author requests reimbursement of travel expenses.
2. An honorarium is appreciated whenever possible.
3. Invitations to speak should be extended directly to the visiting author.
4. The author’s books will be available for sale on site, either through the author or the sponsoring organization; contact us at 1-800-233-8787 for further information about buying our books.