431 East College Street
Granville, OH 43023
Toll free: 800-233-8787
Cat Urbigkit is the author of Yellowstone Wolves—A Chronicle of the Animal, the People, and the Politics. She has been involved in journalism since 1996, and founded the Sublette Examiner newspaper in Pinedale, WY, in 2001. She has also provided freelance writing to the Examiner, Pinedale Online, the Wyoming Livestock Roundup, the Casper Star-Tribune, Agri-News, Planet Jackson Hole, Fremont County Voices, Wyoming Business Report, as well as Native Peoples, Farm Times, Range, Shepherd, and Planning magazines. She has been an election stringer for the Associated Press since 1998. Also in 2001, she expanded her activities to include photography, focusing her efforts on documenting western Wyoming’s migratory sheep industry and the animals involved in this primitive method of agriculture. Other topics Cat has included in developing her photography portfolio of more than 15,000 animals, Rocky Mountain wildlife and Indian relay racing.
Urbigkit has also written four children’s books, and has recently provided photography of livestock guardian animals for a 2008 book on using dogs, donkeys, and llamas to protect your herd.
Ms. Urbigkit is available for illustrated talks, discussion groups, and book signings.
1. The Yellowstone Wolf reintroduction program from her perspective.
1. For speaking engagements, the author requests reimbursement of travel expenses.
2. An honorarium is appreciated whenever possible.
3. Invitations to speak should be extended directly to the visiting author.
4. The author’s books will be available for sale on site, either through the author or the sponsoring organization; contact us at 1-800-233-8787 for further information about buying our books.